1. Multi-disciplinary, interactive and learner centered approach that draws on the pupil’s innate abilities and strengths.
2. Focus on peer learning, fosters participation and collaboration.
3. Opportunities to learn through discovery.
4. Materials and resources drawn from real world so learning experience is more relevant and real.
5. Valuing tradition, learning to do what is right.
Driven by the latest research the school has a curriculum designed to impart complete education to a child of which values form an intrinsic part. Building a positive attitude through structured and non-structured instruction and helping our youngsters appreciate our rich and varied cultural heritage through different activities and events makes the learning experience meaningful. Valuing tradition and learning to do what is right is our mantra. In addition to that we teach our children to appreciate their blessings, respect their elders and exhibit socially responsible behaviour.
Our classrooms and activities are designed in order to put a child at ease and stimulate learning.
The academic system at VGS follows the CBSE, New Delhi. The system is international, relevant to the challenges of the 21st Century and accepted for entrance to first-class universities throughout India and the world.